QUESTION. How do I get a free pregnancy test?
It's as simple as 1.2.3!
1. Complete your order form below and schedule a pickup time for your free pregnancy test. No hassle. Pick up your test @ LIFEBRIDGE 1510 Main St. Newberry, SC
2. Return home and follow the instructions below. Regardless of whether your results are positive or negative, we encourage you to follow up with your physician. Don't have one? Click HERE for options.
3. If you would like to talk with someone about the results, click the Private Contact box below.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - McKeeson Pregnancy Test
Allow the test to equilibrate to room temperature prior to use.
1. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Using the specimen cup, collect your urine. You only need a small amount.
3. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface. Hold the pipette vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine to the specimen well of the test cassette, and then start the timer.
4. Wait for the red line(s) to appear. Read the result at 3 minutes. It was important that the background is clear before the result is read.
2 LINES = POSITIVE
1 LINE C = NEGATIVE
1 LINE T = INVALID - Need to re-test.
McKesson hCG Urine Cassette Test - A rapid test for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine. Positive results in as little as three minutes. Greater than 99% accuracy. Built-in procedural controls.